Increase collaboration and transparency to get all the information you need to kick off initiatives faster! By enabling the new account setting Request Sharing, you can provide any user role with the permission to easily add others to requests as needed. Requesters and team members can bring in the right people early to answer questions and provide all the necessary information to kick off the project, and increase visibility and access to final deliverables when the project is complete.
View All Requests for Stakeholders
In addition to introducing request sharing, we've also allowed you to empower your stakeholders with a new permission to "View All Requests." This allows stakeholders to view, edit, and duplicate all requests, making it easier for managers and executives who need full visibility to keep tabs on the creative team's queue.
Timestamps on Proof Route Tiers
Keep track of your proof’s progress through the review route with detailed time stamps. Proof routes will now indicate when each tier has been invited to start its review, and when it has completed all essential reviews.
- Declined request reason now supports up to 4,000 characters
- Improved user experience of collapsing detail and sub-navigation panels for a more focused view of your workspace
- Convert tasks into proofs inside project templates
- You can now leave a report that has been shared with you
- Remind reviewers to complete their reviews with individual review notifications
- Find the team member or stakeholder you’ve been looking for with the new search field within the People pages
- Choose which work group to place the new work into when duplicating a task or proof inside of a project
- Choose which project group to place the new project into when duplicating a project inside of a campaign