Lytho DAM allows you to adjust the platform look and feel according to your corporate identity, ensuring you're always on-brand!
Navigate to THEME DESIGN in your Account Settings to access Logos.
Your logos should follow the below specs:
- Background logo: 330x100 pixels (WxH – aspect ratio of 33:10)
- Homepage logo: 180x48 pixels (WxH)
Click Upload in the bottom right corner of the appropriate logo screen and select from your local files to update your logo. Click Reset if you would like to revert back to Lytho's default images.
Navigate to THEME DESIGN from your account settings and select Brand Colors towards the top of your screen to update your primary brand color. Click the color box at the bottom middle of the preview and select from the color wheel or input your color Hex code or RGB values.
Your chosen color will be reflected in various elements throughout the Lytho DAM, including the following:
- menu navigation
- module shortcut images (if you haven't uploaded your own in THEME DESIGN / Homepage)
- selected asset borders
- field frames
- button hovering or selected states
The grid in the Brand Colors section provides an example of what you can expect to see in the Asset Manager when updating your primary brand color.
Navigate to THEME DESIGN from your account settings and select Login Screen to update the backdrop image displayed when logging in.
Select Upload to choose an image from your local files. it is recommended to use an image with a minimum resolution of 1920x1080 and is web friendly.
Navigate to THEME DESIGN from your account settings and select Homepage towards the top of your screen to customize your homepage.
You have the ability to display custom text above the shortcut buttons by typing in the Homepage Text box.
Upload images for the background and each shortcut button by clicking Upload to the right of the appropriate area and selecting from your local files. Select Revert to set the images back to Lytho's default.
- For the homepage background image, it is recommended to use an image with a minimum resolution of 1920 x 408 pixels (WxH – aspect ratio of 80:17)
- The module quick links buttons (tiles) can also be customized by uploading an image. This will override the whole tile including the text. The recommended dimensions are 260x210 pixels (WxH)
The navigation buttons contain text that are at the image level. When replacing the images, ensure that the text is placed on the new assets so that your users know which navigational button is which.